Thursday, August 31, 2006
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Bizarrely enough this year I'm actually going to be quite looking forward to coming back home as well...
Got a nightmare last night (I know who I'm blaming on this one!!) but it wasn't too bad and didn't wake me til after 5. At least it wasn't one of those ones where it takes a while to work out if it was real or not.
Somehow I managed to drink a 2 litre bottle of lemonade in 2.5 hours this afternoon. I think someone has been putting rat poison in my food or teabags. So thirsty!!!
That's all for tonight dear little bloggy-type readers cos I just can't be arsed writing any more.
Monday, August 28, 2006
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Need to do some CD shuffling as not slotted the ones I've bought recently into their places yet - although everything around me is usually in chaos I do like my CDs ordered.
Just got a night of faffing around tonight I think - do have things to do, but right now I don't feel like doing them - actually might go for a little nap just in case I do decide to go out later.
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Saturday, August 19, 2006
Friday, August 18, 2006
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
- Holiday is all booked - off to Majorca for a couple of weeks on 10 Sept (actually my input in this was "yup that's fine by me, book it")
- Car stereo is now fitted after lying in dining room for about 3 months - actually had v. little input in this either - a lovely guy at work I don't know fitted it at lunch time today for me. Such a good idea asking C yesterday if he could fit car stereos cos he said "no, but B might be able to - I'll send him up tomorrow lunchtime!"
- New phones for MP3 player will be on their way soon - it so helps if you remember you cancelled your old debit card when it's newest version went awol in post (esp if it's been ages since you ordered off Amazon but don't want to risk getting fake phones on Ebay).
- Managed to last til almost 17:00 without smearing black eye make-up all over my face - quite a feat for me as usually I've rubbed my eyes before 09:00!
- Still keeping up my resistance to reading any of the 4 new holiday books I have so far, although not making any promises on this one.
All I need to do now is work out how to get to Dundee - I thought you went to Perth (which I now know how to do after taking the scenic route the last time) and kept going, but F said she reckoned you go over the bridge and keep going. Actually I probably have other stuff to do (like stripping that bloody hall) but maybe the pixies will do it when I'm asleep.
Til tomorrow (or a different day)...
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Monday, August 14, 2006
Apart from that, went to see Rich Hall at the Assembly Rooms in Edinburgh last night. Mostly the show was good (although there were bits that I didn't find particularly funny) but it was spoilt a bit by a complete moron heckler in the audience who though he was the comedian (words rhyming with banker spring to mind!!).
Got last train home, then had to go to Tesco (as hadn't had any dinner and had far too much caffiene so was feeling a bit sick) for some shopping, so it was after 01:00 when I got home. Couldn't sleep until after 02:30, so was surprised that I wasn't too tired today.
Nothing more to report really - cut some oregano from the garden to put in pasta sauce for dinner tonight, but now not sure if I'm hungry or not.