Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Aimless Waffling

Not much to say today I'm afraid little bloggy-type readers. Was going to go and see Pixies movie tonight (on my own :(:(), but can't be bothered so will go on Friday or Sunday (although it doesn't start until 22:00 or 22:30, so who knows, I may go tonight after all).

Need to do some CD shuffling as not slotted the ones I've bought recently into their places yet - although everything around me is usually in chaos I do like my CDs ordered.

Just got a night of faffing around tonight I think - do have things to do, but right now I don't feel like doing them - actually might go for a little nap just in case I do decide to go out later.
That's it for today - I promise I'll try and do something a bit more interesting over the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Freckles said...

I'm sorry you didn't make it to the film. I would have loved to have offered to come with you but you know I would frankly rather stick pins in my eyes, walk over burning coals ..........