Saturday, September 02, 2006

It's all over now

I hate to mention this, but it's now official - Summer is over!!! The cold rainy days, cold rainy nights, cold rainy weekends (are you beginning to see a pattern here?) and dark nights are upon us. I miss summer so much already and it's only been over for 2 days.
So today, apart from feeling a bit lost without the sun and very very cold, I've done nothing much - moved some big stuffs around in the kitchen and cleaned the tops of the cupboards - cause of much snuffles and sneezing for the rest of the day. Now need to find someplace to put some of the surplus stuff - mainly bottles in case I decide to have another cocktail party one day. Might put them in the living room unit if I can find someplace for the games & software that I've shoved in there.
In between doing that I've managed to get 20 or so of my fave cds on mp3 - will probably work through the rest of them in order now.
Not going out tonight cos it's cold and will probably rain again and not really in the mood for drinking!!

No comments: