Friday, September 08, 2006

I have been tagged by Kathy B
1. Which famous person would you most like to learn that you are descended from?
Nefertitti - I can just picture myself as a beautiful Ancient Egyptian queen, who was a great sun worshipper
2. Which famous person would you hate to learn that you are descended from?
David Hasselhoff - how could anyone live with being the spawn of the Hoff.
3. If you could be ancestor to any living famous person, who would it be and why?
I wouldn't wish fame on any of my descendents, but if I had to pick one (today) it would be Queen Rania of Jordan, purely because she''s done a lot to improve life for many women and children in middle eastern countries.
4. If you could go back in time and meet any known ancestor(s) of yours, who would it be?
My Dad
5. Tag five others:

No comments: