Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Shoe Home

Wasn't sure about this die, and the card is by no means perfect, but think I may hang onto it for a bit. Didn't have any reason to make this - just wanted to try the die out (then realised it fitted in perfectly with a challenge on a forum I belong to).

It wasn't as footery as I thought - I did most of the embellishments using water colour pencils (which have been tucked away unused in a drawer for a couple of years) and my imitation H2Os from the Works. papers are Making Memories Cosmopolitan.

I got a lovely treat through the post today from a very very kind person - a great fishy die for my Cuttlebug - if you read this thanks so much - can't wait to try it out later :D:D

Extremely excited cos going to the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix tomorrow. Went round to S's for tea tonight and was trying to persuade him to come with me at midnight on Friday to get the Deathly Hallows, but he was having none of it!!!

No reviews tonight as not finished the new Stephen King yet, so still need to give it a chance, although first impressions are a bit boring - I may have to eat my words though, who knows!

toodles xoxo

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely card Lisa. That boot is ace, is it the Sizzlit one?

Oblibby said...

Thanks Jackie - yes boot is the Sizzlit one.

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card Lisa, love those MM papers!

Great work on the die cut, I'm useless at the more intricate ones :)

maggieb said...

Fab card Lisa i have the MM papers but have hardley used them.