Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Monday :D:D:D

Was well worth going into work today, cos postie brought me this stash!!

I got: the Cuttlebug (wooohooo), 2 sets of embossing dies (wedding & flowers), Sizzix Texturz plates (not sure if I can use them though cos aparently I need a starter kit - advice welcome :D), Penny Black Licorice alphabet stamps, MM 6 x 6 pads in Avenue, Olivia, Kate & Ethan, BG 6 x 6 pad in Gypsy, and a Sizix Sizzlets Nursery Rhyme Shoe die.

Off to try them out now, but before I go I have a joke for you all...

... Michael Barrymore was asked if he was going to do panto this year...he replied "No, I did Aladin 6 years ago and I've never heard the end of it " :D:D:D:D:D:D

toodles xoxo

5 comments:

Dollydimps said...

YAY! you got it!!!!
You'll LOVE the embossing folders-wish I got parcels like that at work!

mum on the run said...

Great stash, especially all the papers. Enjoy playing with your bug!!

Leigh said...

Wooooooohoooooooo! Great goodies and pmsl at your joke.

Jo said...

lol! fab joke :)

Enjoy your yummy new stash :D

jo xx

Samm said...

Teeheeehee! made me chuckle!
Lurrrveeeelllly stash!! let us see what you do with it!

Samm
x