Wednesday, June 13, 2007

...and the other

This is the other card I've been asked to do for girls taking part in a Gala Day on Saturday. I'm really pleased with them both and I hope the person who asked for them likes them too (she has similar taste to me, so fingers crossed). Got a 21st birthday one to do tonight for the same person.

I used Making Memories papers and mint green glitter card. Fairies are Eillison, tags are BossKut and alphabet is GAW.

Oh and another jewellery order today. I was wearing a necklace I made yesterday and someone at work admired it and came to see me today to ask if I would make her one. Should really try to wear my own stuff more often, usually I just chuck on my £1 black beads as I'm dashing out the door.

toodles xoxo

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Love it, Lisa - I'm sure the person will be delighted with it.

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, love the colour combo!!

Lythan said...

love the cards - you are on a roll Lisa

Leigh said...

so pretty, as is the other one

Paula said...

I love this card Lisa, it's great. Glad you're neck is better as well, stiff necks and bad backs affect everything - yuk!