Sunday, January 28, 2007

Begin Again

After a really really hellish week last week, which brought even more bad news towards the end of the week, it's time to get over it.

As luck would have it, I managed to persuade C to go to the Killers with me, only to then get a text from B this morning to say that she knew someone who'd like to go with me too (I don't know who - the msg was a bit cryptic but I think it is someone i don't know) - have ended up with 4 tix so will see how it goes.

Went to visit Mum earlier cos she got back from hols yesterday morning - she brought me loads of nice stuffs (included Chanel No 5, which I love and had none left), she also had an invite for me to a party in Feb, which should be good cos G's going too.

Going to start my clear-out later - also going to get rid of my other monitor as G & A bought a pc with a monitor thrown in so they don't need it anymore and it is a bit heavy for my glass desk. I'm aiming to get shot of around 50% of clothes and 20% of shoes and bags (although realistically it won't happen - I'll end up just buying more storage boxes!).

toodles

No comments: