Sunday, November 26, 2006

Obligatory Update

Friday night was really great (although I realised about 20 mins before I was due to get picked up that the skirt and top I had been planning to wear didn't go with each other - I know I should have checked beforehand, but no-one ever does do they).
Was so tired for the rest of the weekend though - really can't wait until crimbo to get some time off - feel at the moment my weekends are a total waste cos spend them exhausted.
Have nearly finished the hall - what a nightmare that's been - how can such a small area have 9 doors in it. Doesn't help matters that the stupid people who lived here before me wallpapered then put on new skirtings/doorframes/coving on top of the paper!!!
Decorator is coming a week tomorrow so need to go to B&Q on Wednesday night to see if they have any paper I like (if not I'll go to Homebase on Thursday). Need to lift the carpet after I've finished the stripping next weekend too - god it's at times like this that I wish I wasn't single!
Anyways really tired tonight still so going to read for a couple of hours til it's time for sleep.
ttfn
p.s. only 25xp from 15 - weeeeeeeeeeeeee (although I did attempt an instance on my own and got mega zapped - won't be doing that again).

3 comments:

Jo said...

so can we see piccies when the decorating is done :) (how mad are you trying to do an instance on your own lol)..

hope you feel less tired soon

jo xx

Kathy said...

Great fun this decorating lark isn't it?


Oh no, I remember - it's just one problem after another, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Decorating, don't you just love it. It'll be worth it when its all finished though and you're greeted by your spanking new hall every time you come home.

Lol at you trying an instance on your own, at least the repair bills arent so bad at lvl 14!

Rhi x