Thursday, November 23, 2006

Bad Bad Blogger

yup that's me - I've been completely useless lately cos neck was so sore last week and been so busy at work this week - luckily neck is well on the way to being better now. I haven't even had the chance to take a wander around my fave blogs, so will be doing that tonight (along with just generally chilling).
Off out to a party night tomorrow. Can't decide what to wear though - for someone who doesn't go out much these days I still seem to have a plethora (i do love that word) of party outfits in my wardrobe. Really looking forward to it - will report on any tasty men on Saturday (hahaha fat bloody chance of that happening round about here!!).
Anyways ttfn - have other pressing things to do (and would really like to get another level on WoW).
xoxo

5 comments:

Freckles said...

Enjoy tomorrow night, sorry I can't come through. You'll look great, you have a wardrobe full of fab outfits. Glad the neck is feeling better. xx

maggie said...

Enjoy your party Lisa if there is any spare tasty men going after you get yours see if you can get my daughter Debbie one.Her sister just got engaged today so Debbie's happy but sad as she hasn't had a lad for nearly a year now.

Kathy said...

Good to see you back and blogging, Lisa.
Don't party so hard you hurt your neck again, now will you?

Oblibby said...

Rhi, I'm only lvl 14 and I've been playing for a week so not v. good, but I will get better (plus not really had a lot of time this week)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time at the party - any tasty fella's?