Sunday, November 12, 2006

Tra-la-la-la-la

Went to see Flaming Lips with N on Friday night - enjoyed myself so much :D:D. We left before the end cos N had a party to go to. I could've stayed on my own but I was worried I would feel a bit twonkish (you know me - love company at things). Would love to have a photo to post here, but idiot that I am, I forgot to take my camera.
Saturday I just slobbed about in jammies all day and did absolutely nothing - ended up going to bed before 1, which is why I'm up so bright and early on a Sunday morning.
G should finally bring the steamer up today, so hopefully the hall will be all stripped and carpet lifted by the end of tonight (that means I will be able to forget about it til the decorator comes in a couple of weeks).
Going now before I bore you all.
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time at Flamin Lips Lisa - I know you were desperate to see it.

Anonymous said...

Yay you got to go! Glad you had a fab time. Happy Stripping *teehee* Rx