Saturday, July 29, 2006

YOU SEE THE FUNNIEST THINGS...
...when you're shopping in dead end places like Grangemouth!
Went to the gym today at lunchtime and when I came out I realised I needed something for tea tonight and some shower gel and bubble bath. Well I couldn't really be bothered going into town cos I knew it would be really busy , so I thought to myself "I'll just nip into Grangemouth since I'm here anyway".

So the rest of it's just blah blah blah normal stuff, until I was in the checkout at farmfoods buying a pizza for tea. In front of my is this middle aged bloke - just an average guy - mis-matched clothes etc. After he bought his stuff he went over to the next checkout which was empty, and proceeded to try to cram his farmfoods bag into this little dinky embossed versace paper bag!! Of course that started to give me the giggles - bag must've been empty, cos even though I'm not into versace at all, if I'd paid an arm and leg for a piece of poorly made clothing there's no way in the world I'd be trying to shove frozen pizza and ice cream on top of it.

I guess the moral of this story (if there is one) is why???????

No comments: