Wednesday, July 12, 2006

ROLLERCOASTER

Why do I seem to have so many mood swings in one day. I seem to go from happy as a cherry (don't really know if cherries are happy or not but I love them and they make me happy) to depths of despair and back again within the space of a couple of minutes (sometimes even seconds). It doesn't really bother me, but the lows aren't particularly nice.
Have given myself a couple of good challenges today though, which is one positive. One of them is a diet one - I've really lost my way over the past 4 or 5 years, but for some reason over the past week or so, I seem to have rediscovered the determination I had in my teens and 20s - hehe so if you're ever near me and hear a rumbling noise it'll just be my empty tummy.
Film Festival schedule was released today - really looking forward to loudquietloud (even if I have to go alone since Miss JP absolutely refuses to go).

No comments: