Thursday, July 27, 2006

THINGS TO DO & GOALS
Ok, so I've been on a bit of a downer for the last couple of weeks - nothing too bad - just a few crappy things happening at once - don't bother asking cos I won't tell you (and if you're one of the 2 people who do know, Hi - didn't realise you read this).
To cheer myself up I'm going to make a list of all the things I want to do in the next couple of months. Also adding a couple of goals - may as well make them public cos then I can beat myself up more when I don't achieve em.

Things to look forward to

  • Going on holiday - not sure where, not sure when but will be in the next 6 or 7 weeks and really looking forward to it

  • LoudquietLoud at Film Festival

  • Rocky Horror Show in October - need to rem to speak to Fee to see if she's up for it

  • Primal Scream in Oct or Nov (can't remember which) - need to get someone to go but that shouldn't be a problem considering the greatness of P S

  • Deffo getting tickets for T in the Park 2007 with any luck


  • Things I must do this year

  • Like myself more - stop thinking I'm a big frumpy lump

  • Go out more - need to recapture my youth

  • Go on more dates - it's fun after the initial panic before going

  • Get a nice stockpile of jewellery & stuff made up - just soooo lazy

  • Go to the gym more than twice a week

  • Swim twice a week (at least)

  • Stop picking skin off fingers - terrible habit

  • Take empties to bottle bank - they seem to breed when I'm in bed

  • Finish stripping the hall so I can get it papered and new carpet down

  • Try to walk around said carpet instead of along it

  • Give out Christmas cards - even if it's only for family & best friends - if I plan this early enough may be able to persuade someone to write them for me


  • That's all I can think of at the moment but sure I'll think of more soon.

    No comments: