Monday, July 24, 2006

BROKEN
Now, I'm not normally a materialistic person, or even someone who becomes particularly attached to things, but my black flipflops (which I wear everywhere) broke on Saturday. I loved them so much and they were so comfortable and just sort of went with everything - I feel completely lost without them. Had a quick hunt today for new ones - not looking particularly good though. I did see one pair which were ok, but they were made up of lots of little strips so not sure how they'd be on the blister front. So if any of my bloggy readers (if there are any) sees some which are black leather, with black soles, not too flat - 1.5" to 2" wedge - rubber soled (don't like the hard wedge ones) with a toe post (see, I'm not fussy really!!) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.
Apart from grieving about dead shoes, not much else has happened. Sat outside in the sun for a bit too long yesterday and got a headache - not like me, but I was probably dehydrated as on Sat I only drank one cup of hot orange then everything else was alcohol. Headache gone now (although cheeks and nose slightly pink).

No comments: