Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Starting from Scratch

Friday's DCM challenge was set by Tracie:

"For this weeks dare, I dare you to "start from scratch" I want to you design a card with NO purchased/pre-assembled embellishments - that means no blooms unless you cut them yourself, no buttons, brads etc etc. I guess how easy this is depends on your usual style"

This one wasn't too tricky for me at all, as I often do cards like this (infact if you look at the Claire one below, I was a week ahead of the challenge!!) I've added this one, which I've decided to put in my sample box for G to take into work (not got enough yet though cos I keep using them).
Papers used were all DCWV. Font is Sizzix Nouveau and beers are QK.

2 comments:

Gillian said...

Well Hello Stranger!
Great to see you playing again Lisa... and what a great 'Bloke' card! love the colours you've used.. your Claire card is Gorgeous!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Great card for a bloke. They are sooooooo hard to please!