Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Clear Our Continues

Today has been a great day for me. I'm back full of inspiration and enthusiasm for making cards and jewelley, thanks mainly to Bex's fantastic new forum. It's good to see a lot of faces there I haven't seen for a while.

Spent last night clearing out my bead collection, which was great - now I'll be able to find things a bit easier hopefully. Still need to do card stuff, so will spend some time at that tonight after dinner, then hopefully make a couple of bracelets or something later.

Did these invites in Photoshop at work today for a dinner for someone who is retiring soon - really pleased with the outcome so will print them and post them out on Friday.

Going to see S's band play in BTW on Sat, so that should be a good night, although I'm a bit skint cos don't get paid til next Tue. Just chilling the rest of the weekend and hopefully sorting out some crap from kitchen cupboards etc.

Toodles for now - if I make any stuff tonight, I'll scan and post again tomorrow!!!

xoxo

1 comment:

maggieb said...

Hi Lisa i like those invitations they look really good.Thank you for your coment on my blog it has now been updated with wedding talk.