Friday, May 11, 2007

Last Night...

... I made this card for C's birthday - it's not for a couple of weeks yet, but for once in my life I'm a bit organised (C doesn't read this so don't have to worry about her seeing it here).

I used BG Blush papers; alphabet is Curly Girlie and shapes are from the QK Sunshine set.

Also got another order from G's workmate who wants another Swarovski pendant for next week (black this time). Black and pale pink seem very popular this year!

Hope to get a few other things made over the weekend, but you know how quickly those 2 days seem to rush by sometimes.

tarra for a bit (heheh been watching lots of old Auf Wiedersehen Pets)

oh ps filled in my craft spend/income spreadsheet a couple of days ago and am pleased to see I've still made slightly more than I've spend - only a few pounds but don't care - still sticking to my aim to not spend too much.

4 comments:

Bex said...

Lovely card - and have an awesome weekend .......
Lets hope it goes S L O W L Y !!!!!

Love Bex

Paula Whittaker said...

wonderful card....love the Basic Grey papers.

maggieb said...

Great card Lisa love the papers.

Kathy said...

this is a pretty card - lucky Claire!