Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday Blues

Actually I don't have them. Feeling very positive this week - that's what leaving the office on time (or nearly on time) for a couple of weeks does for you :D:D Only 8 o'clock and already I've cleared freezer, cleaned hob, emptied dishwasher, made dinner and had a lovely hour long bath!!!
That's enough housework for one night though so now I'm going to make some stuff for cards using Fimo moulds and make the necklace to go with the bracelet I've done for P's birthday - need to find out what age she'll be so I can do her card. Will scan them when I get them done. I really need to get a new camera and a scanner for home, as atm I have to use my office scanner and no camera cos I can't find mine - chances are it's in a pub someplace :(
Really need to think about making a website too...
Toodles xoxo

3 comments:

Freckles said...

Just logged on to catch up with what you've been up to. Love the card for C ; ) Seeing Percy's face has made me crave some!! Hope to see you soon. Miss you xx

Oblibby said...

Heheh yeah I love Percy's little face too pumpkin - in fact I had one for brekkie today and 3 for lunch :D:D:D:D

Freckles said...

You know what I'm going to say!!!! That is not a proper meal and not enough to eat!! xx