Thursday, May 24, 2007

Card & Pressie

It's S's goddaughter P's 9th birthday on Monday. She loves jewellery (and my big purple heart necklace) and her fave colour's blue, so I made this this Swarovski pendant and bracelet for her (thanks to N for measuring R's neck for me). The bracelet uses kids size memory wire, 6mm Swarovski light sapphire bicones and 4mm crystal AB bicones. The pendant is a Swarovski 28mm light sapphire heart with silver wire and crystals attached to s silver hanger on silver coloured ribbon.



She also likes making cards, so hope this effort is up to her standards ( know I do this style of card with 3 tags far too often, but I like it cos it's so flexible). Papers are mostly from my great DCWV Paper Stack No 4 (letters are cut from glitter card), font is Sizzix Curly Girlie and cake, candle and present are all QK


4 comments:

Dollydimps said...

I'm SO not letting R see that fabby jewellery! Absolutely gorgeous Lisa, and the colour is lush!
The card's perfect too-well I know another 9year old who'd be well chuffed with it!

Jackie said...

I just love the jewellery Lisa. Paige is one very lucky little lady

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous jewellery & sweet card.

maggieb said...

Beautiful jewllery Lisa lovley colours.I'm sure Paige will love it & the card