Sunday, June 14, 2009

Finally Finished

I finally finished the beaded bangle I was making. I'ts taken me 2 weeks to day, and if I'm being perfectly honest, I'm not even sure I like it that much. I don't know if it was because I changed the beads slightly or bause of my tension, but my spirals don't seem as sharp or tight as the ones in the pattern.
Despite the apparent negativity above, I would love to do another of these bangles, maybe in fuschia and purple next time.

I made these utterly decadent red velvet cupcakes last weekend for Phil's BBQ. They seemed to go down a treat, altough I only had a small bite of one as wasn't that hungry (think that was the start of me not feeling well).
I still have a couple of them left, so may treat myself to one later.

Off to a first birthday party armed with pirate ship and cove later, Yarr. Then when I get home I'm going to try to get the last of the sie 15 seed beeds I dropped out of the keyboard - damn you sticky keys.

No comments: