Monday, August 13, 2007

'Ere 'ere

I was asked to make a couple of pairs of earrings for a colleague to go with necklaces she had bought, so these are what I came up with (I realise the ones with the copper filligree beads would have looked better with copper earwires, but unfortunately she can only wear sterling silver in her ears (also the brown beads on the coppery ones are actually the same, but they are shaped differently all round, so the positioning on the scanner makes them look different).

I was also asked to do a couple of these pendants (one for a friend of Mum's and one for someone at work). Now Mum wants one too. All asked for one after seeing mine, which was actually a bit of a fluke cos I made mine up last year half an hour before I was going to a wedding and didn't know what to wear around my neck!!

No comments: