Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Not forgotten

... about you little blog - just seem to have not enough hours in the day and been really tired - too tired to write really.

Anyways if anyone reads this just to let you know I will start posting again at the weekend - because of some really bad times in the past this is always when I do my reflections/resolutions/ambitions, so got a list as long as my arm to write about all the things I want to do in the next 12 months, both at home and at work.
Catchya soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care with all that reflecting ((hugs)) 2 weeks til Glasgow! Maybe we should start a daily countdown :D

Kathy said...

Lisa, I just read your message on mine - I wondered if the reflective time you're in was because of "anniversaries" etc. It's so hard isn't it? I know what you're going through so the hugs and wishes I'm sending - well you'll know they are heartfelt.