Friday, October 13, 2006

That Friday Feeling!!!

You know the one - you're completely shattered, get home from work early and all you really want to do is go to bed and stay there til morning.
Going to have a lovely relaxing time this weekend. Want to spend some time catching up with Mum, C, and M. Also want to spend some time working on ideas for new cards and stuff. Got Charlie & the Chocolate Factory to watch tomorrow night between X Factor andThe Omen (and stuff to make a nice dinner from M&S - in fact already had 4 Percy Pigs!!). Sure I'll manage to find some time for reading in nice long baths as well.
Bumped into DMcN at lunchtime - is weird cos I have barely seen him since we left school then I bump into him twice in the last couple of months. Was good to see him (although isn't it always nice to see your old school chums). Unfortunately I was on lunchbreak so didn't have time to catch up.
Traffic going back to work was terrible - it ended up taking me half an hour to travel 3 miles - stupid temporary traffic lights at the roadworks were only working in one direction, resulting in total gridlock!!!
That's about it for now really I think, but I'll try to actually make something and see if I can get my photos to show on silly blogger.
TTFN xoxo
p.s. Kathy, you know I'll thinking about you over the next couple of days (and thanks for your kind words). You know where I am if you want someone to speak to. xo

2 comments:

Saffa said...

Do you know Lisa I was just thinking Thank God its Friday...no school run, packed lunches, school dinners..whopee!!

Hope you have a great weekend!

xxsaffa

Kathy said...

aww Lisa, you're so kind and I apreciate that.
You have that lovely relaxing w/e - sounds as though you need it. We're going to try and have a lessrushing-around one too this week - seems like since we got back from France we've hardly had a minute.

Take care of yourself xxx