Sunday, May 31, 2009

Super Sunny Sunday

Another beautiful sunny day today. Up bright and early and heading off to Mum's later to take advantage of her garden (the only downside of living in a flat is that, although I have my own garden, it's not very private). Will take up some goodies and maybe make a picnic. Luckily it's not far, so can walk and have a couple of glasses of vino.

I've almost finished my necklace now, just need to make the polymer clay focals (which will be a bit of trial and error) and a little dangly bit then pull it all together. Don't think they'll be done today though, as don't want to be stuck indoors (expecially since there was only about 1 sunny weekend last year).

No new photos to post today, but this is the book I'm reading at the moment (actually I've almost finished it)I've really enjoyed it, but it probably isn't to everyone's taste. I loved her last book too (The Trophy Taker) and there is a new one due out in paperback in August. They're detective novels based in Hong Kong and deal with the (extremely) seedy side of life there (although most of the action in this one is in the Phillipines and London).

Talking of London, Stu and I were planning on visiting for a few days at the end of July, but when I priced it, it looks like being quite expensive, especially as we'd like to the the Rocky Mountaineer train in Cananda not next summer but the next again. So we've opted to do this instead - Jacobite Steam Train, and spend a couple of days in Fort William. I've never been up that way before, so should be fun. Oh, and this is the steam train that goes over the big bridge you seen in the Harry Potter films.

That's about it for now.

Take care bloggy-types.

Lisa xoxo

No comments: