Monday, May 18, 2009

Afternoon Tea, Anyone?

A few weeks back Stu and I treated ourselves to a gorgeous Portmerion Crazy Daisy tea set... and I finally got round to taking a photo! I think it is gorgeous, but let me know what you think.
(Had to squish it into my little pop-up studio, hence rusbbish picture and looking a bit squashed{I love being able to use squish and squashed in the same sentence!!}).

We got the cake stand, teapot, milk jug, sugar bowl, 4 breakfast cups & saucers and 4 mini mugs (which also fit perfectly on the saucer). Coveting the egg cup and toast rack set too (although we'd need one each or there would be tears).

Whilst I was taking the photo I also took a pic of one of my current fave things, which is a little Columbian frog which Mum brought me back from holiday. Here he is........
Ribbit ribbit bloggy-types.

p.s.take a look at James May's plasticine garden at the Chelsea Flower Show.
I loved plasticine when I was little - much better than playdoh (which I wasn't allowed to play with anyway cos the smell made my Mum feel sick).

1 comment:

Canne said...

Love your Tea set and the columbian frog they are both so happy!!!