Sunday, May 24, 2009

What Lisa Did

Yesterday I baked some banana muffins using one of Nigella's recipes. I love love love Nigella - everything I make using her recipes just seems to turn out well. These muffins are lovely and soft, yet almost chewy.

For lunch we went through to The Boat House in South Queensferry for a nice lunch. First time we've been there and will definitely be back. Really nice atmosphere and great views.

In the evening we went to see Nickelback at the SECC in Glasgow. Absolutely fantastic - great show. Black Stone Cherry were supporting - they were a lot better than the last time I saw them.

Off to make a start on my new necklace. Also need to do some tidying in the spare room at some point (spare room is like painting the Forth Bridge - it just never seems to be done).

Thanks for looking.

Lisa xoxo

No comments: