Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Still around

Well sort of. I just never seem to have any time for stuff these days - I'm sure I'll be back on track again soon though. I did make this rush card for a workmate - the first one I've done in ages:



I used Blonde Moments papers, metallic DCWV card, Sizzix Girls are Weird Alphabet and the cake was made using a Sculpey push mould. Edges are inked with Cats Eye Dark Peony.
I've also been busy doing my wedding invites - got both the all-day and evening ones finished now - just need to do the inserts and addresses. I'm really pleased with the way they've turned out and will post a pic once I've sent them out.
Next will be working on a layout for place names at the tables and a cover for the CD w're going to do for favours.
Thanks for looking.
xoxo

No comments: