Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Sick of Winter

Ugh spent the start of the week with my head stuck down the toilet - no joke when it's 03:00 and your're trying to yawn and puke at the same time :(
Better now though, although a bit tired tonight as it was nearly 5 when I got to sleep this morning because of the wind then back up just ater 7. Was pretty wild here last night - this street seems to turn into a wind tunnel if the wind is blowing a certain way. Oh also, I appear to have lost my wheelie bin - looked for it tonight when I got home, but couldn't see it - must've blown off into the night a la Wizard of Oz!!
Not been up to much else really - new washing machine arrived on Saturday, so that's made life a bit easier as I've been taking washing to Mum's and Stu's for the last couple of weeks.
Just going to have a chilling weekend this week - weather crappy outside and flat all cosy inside, so no contest there really. Would love to spend some time making stuff (which reminds me I need to borrow the stuff I made for Mum at Crimbo to photograph). I'd also like to spend some time on my family tree as I've really neglected it lately - there just never seem to be enough hours in the day...
... oh and of course can't forget the darts is on the telly :D:D:D:D:D

No comments: