Wednesday, January 09, 2008

First Offerings...

...of the year and for the Craft Fairies DT. I still have lots of goodies to work my way through, but thought I'd post my first efforts.


Here are the goodies I got:

So far I've made this:

Covered using DCWV card and paper I had in my box. Flower were also part of my DT goodies. Ric rac was stuff I already had. Twill hanger was part of packaging in a set of bedsheets. Font is QK Sunshine.

and this:


Used paper and sparkly card I got from my local craft shop, flowers again from the DT goody bag and handled made using seed beads and wire. I then covered the inside of the card in a matching pink:

Will hopefully have more finished in the next couple of days.

Called about my missing order from Ellison today and was told it was despatched on 18/12 and that apparently DHL couldn't find a location for the address - a bit odd as I was getting it delivered to work and DHL are in there almost every day (so much so that our Receptionist is on first name terms with the driver). Hopefully it will turn up in the next couple of days now though - I'm really getting desperate for the stuff now (especially as it was a Christmas pressie).

Anyways gotta jet now - hope you're all having a good 2008 so far, bloggy-types.

Toodles xoxo

No comments: