Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Love is in the Air

Stewart's sister and her boyfriend got engaged on holiday, so I made this card for them. I'm not going to post it as they're coming to my murder on Saturday anyway.

Paper and dark card are DCVW. Light gold card is Paper Cellar stuff I got in a mix box last year around this time. Dies used are Cuttlebug Circle Frames & Hearts. I printed the words in Missed Your Exit and chalked round the papers with a tan(ish) colour.

Tomorrow will be like Friday for me as it's my last day of work this week - in fact the way I've wangled my annual leave, last Friday was the last full Friday I'll work all year. Got to spend the day getting ready for the murder on Saturday - it seems to have gone from being weeks and weeks away to only being a couple of days away in the blink of an eye. Hopefully I'll spend some time getting organised Friday afternoon/Saturday during the day.

Thanks for looking

Toodles xoxo

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card - quite unusual colours that work well together.