Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Card Backlog

It's been a long long time since I've blogged craft stuff, so I've got a few things to show. Alos got some stuff I did at the tail end of last week, so I'll post that too in a bit.

These are the thank-you cards I did for Stewart and I to give to family and friends for the engagement presents we were given. I used pearlescant card in pale pistachio and bramble (not official colours - I just made em up!). The square background and frame are Cuttlebug as is the flower. I printed the "Thank You" using Baby Bowser font.

Some of you will already know I'm not much of a stamper, but I bought this one off someone on the Crafts by Carolyn forum last year (or perhaps the year before), so thought I'd better try it out. I stamped the image in black then painted a tiny bit of it with the mucho cheapo Twinkling H2O-type paints from The Works. I then chalked around the stamped image and mounted it on pearlescent black card. Again the text is printed using Baby Bowser font (loving this one atm).

This is the card I made for Mum's birthday (way back in September). I didn't have time to scan it when I made it (last-minute Lisa strikes again) but saw it in her house one time, so reclaimed it. The flower in the top corner sticks out from the top of the card, and if I was making one again I'd put it in a bigger envelope. Papers are Making Memories - Kate (really pretty papers) and the flowers are made using all 4 of the Bosskut Create-a-Flower dies in Wildflower. Lettering was done on cardstock in WordArt then hand cut.

Will be back soon with more - hope you can manage to stay awake, bloggy-types.

Toodles xoxo

No comments: