Thursday, September 27, 2007

First...

... card for a while from me - it's not that I've been lazy - just making them so tight to the deadlines that I haven't had time to do a scan of them.

Made this one for Stewart's mum - it's actually her birthday tomorrow, but they're going to France so we're going to drop pressies round tonight.

I used Blonde Moments Sugar Dumpling papers, and glitter card. Flowers cut using Bosskuts dies and text is QK Sunshine.

Got my last 2 jabs for Egypt today and I promised the nurse I would deffo go for a Hep A booster next year, cos then I will be covered for Hep A for the next 20 years and no blood test to see if I'm immune needed - added bonus because of my needle phobia and crap veins.

Watching Stu's mum & dad's doggy this weekend whilst they're in France. Will take some jewellery stuff over with me though - might even take my Cuttlebug and dies.

Have a lovely weekend bloggy peeps.

Toodles xoxo

5 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Great funky flowers Lisa - this looks fab!

Jackie said...

Love the card. Those flowers are brill!

My Paper World said...

Very pretty, love the flowers!

~KRISTY~ said...

Love the colours you chose for the flowers looks fab

Kathy said...

love these flowers Lisa...... might have to see if I can do something like that with Robo, they look fab