Thursday, October 11, 2007

Beginning to return...

... to normal (or what passes as normal here!!) Mum got out of hospital today, and she's making good progress. G off work today and tomorrow to look after her, then I'll look after her at the weekend.
Ocean Colour Scene tix went on sale today - hope they have some left on Monday cos I'm too skint to get them until then :S
Not really got much else to report - have made nothing this past week, as I've been coming home from work, putting dishwasher/washing on then dashing out to the hosp.
Bedlam on the roads around here today apparently, as a lorry carrying chickens crashed at Haggs/Castlecary - chickens running around everywhere - I wonder if they'll ever head east and run into the recently elusive Mr Chicken on the road to the bridges (although I fear Mr Chicken may now be resting in someone's tummy.
On major countdown to the hols now. Only 3 working days to go!!!! Struggling to get someone to come back for us (cos we land at 08:00 on a working day) so booked a driver this morning - will probably work out cheaper than paying the extortionate Edinburgh Airport parking prices.
See you all soon bloggy-types xoxo

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Glad your mum's out of hospital - hope she goes on to make a full recovery.

Lynne said...

Glad to hear your Mums on the mend Lisa.

Checkout my blog - you've got an award.

Looking forward to seeing you at the SECC this weekend.

Rhi said...

See you friday! Darn it Lynne's beaten me to it with the award... you're a double nominee now, thanks for making me smile :)