Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Stash

Popped into my local craft shop, for some pearly card blanks for wedding menus, sadly the only one left in town from about 6 a couple of years ago - unless you count the paltry collection W H Smiths have (but I'm not speaking to them anyway after rushing into town after work one day for something only to find it all closed up and in darkness at 23 mins past 5 when they're meant to open until 5:30!).


Anyway along with my blanks, some other stuff popped into my hand, then I had to order white 12x12 card from Papermill (local shop only stocks Bazzil, which is fab, but too thin for the thing I was doing) - so I ended up with this little bundle of extras:

From Papermill I got DCVW Rock Star 8x8 pad and Dovecraft Funky Masculine Brads. From my local shop I got 2 sets of Cuttlebug embossing folders - Snowflakes which I wanted since last winter and Frill Borders (which I thought looked really nice, but now that I have them home I'm not sure if I'll use them. I also go Dovecraft Rose Tinted Christmas and Winter Wonderland brads, Winter Wonderland, Fantasy, A Hint of Pink & Wedding 6x6 pads, DCVW Rose Tinted Christmas & Christmas Wishes 6x6 pads and a Laura Ashley Contemporary 6x6 pad.

Now to use it all (and perhaps have a bit of a clearout of existing stuff).

Toodles xoxo

1 comment:

Victoria said...

fantastic stash have fun with them - i want the clutterbug snowflake too - just waiting on my machine for my bday!