Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Eggstremely Late

Yup, Easter was well over a week away and I'm just getting around to posting the cards I made!!

First one was for Stu:



I've used Making Memories Ethan and DCWV papers/card. Bunny cut using Quickutz Peekaboo Bunny, nameplate is Sizzix and font used is Quickutz Sunshine.

---------------------------------


This one uses papers from my local craft shop and card is DCVW metallics. Nameplate again is Sizzix and Easter Egg is hand cut and embossed using the Cuttlebug Swirls folder.






--------------------------------------------



Final one uses English Paper Company papers and a Quickutz chick. Tag is a Bosskuts one and Easter Egg is again hand cut and embossed using Cuttlebug dots folder.




----------------------------------------------

Finally, it was Stu's Dad's 60th on Easter Sunday, so I made him this card. papers used are Making Memories Ethan (I actually forgot I had these papers and they are so good for guy cards), number is hand cut and inked and font is Quickutz Sunshine. Thanks for looking and toodles for now xoxo

No comments: