Thursday, March 22, 2007

18 Days...

... since I last updated and don't know where to begin. Things going great right now. Still probably working too much but it's fine :D:D Nearly nightclasses easter holiday so will have 2 weeks of chilling at home when I get home from work.
Stiff Little Fingers on Saturday were dead good - horrific drive through to Glasgow though - at one point I even thought about turning back cos the visibility was so bad - but I perservered and it was well worth it - plus weather was ok coming back home.
Getting hair cut on Tuesday - can't wait cos it is driving me insane!!
Really really looking forward to the weekend :D:D:D:D
Promise I won't leave it as long to update next time.
Toodles xoxoxo

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Glad things are going well for you just now Lisa.

Kathy said...

Hi Lisa

Just catching up with Lisa's Life!

Have a good Easter break

Tracey said...

Great to hear you sounding so happy hun. Really need to catch up again soon, I need all the gossip.
Love Tracey