Thursday, August 06, 2009

Breakfast at Tiffany's

In line with my new polymer clay addiction, I made these beads on Sunday. Made a little cane and covered beads that were just made from scrap clay. Wish I had some more colours of Fimo Classic (apart from black and white), but have to use up my stock of Fimo Soft before I buy more.


I dusted the beads with Red/Blue Pearlex Powder then coated with Klear floor polish.

I decided to call them "Breakfast at Tiffany's" as the reminded me slightly of a Tiffany lamp.

Got this Creating Crystal Jewelry with Swarovski book, and desperate to try some of the designs. Pity the 18mm rivolis available in the UK are only clear or AB coated. I always try to source stuff from UK suppliers where I can, but looks like I'll have to order from overseas in this instance.

Comments/tips for improving my jewellery/beaded work always are always welcome and appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Sue said...

what a great name - very clever love what you have done

ByZarah.com said...

Your beads are lovely! :) What are you going to do with them, a necklace or bracelet maybe? I can imagine they're going to look great. Hugs!