Wednesday, April 25, 2007

7 Things

Just been tagged by the lovely Lynn, so here goes:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.People who are tagged need to blog about their 7 things and post the rules as well.At the end of your blog you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names.Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

OK here are my 7 random facts..... WooHoo!!!


  1. I'm terrified of wasps but not much else
  2. I would hate to live in the country
  3. I love the sun
  4. I had a mohawk when I was younger
  5. I much prefer a Friday off work to a Monday
  6. I get really tired/grumpy around 16:00 every day (even weekends & holidays)
  7. I can waste an inordinate amount of time just faffing around

Fee, Jo, Tracey, Rachel, Paula & Anyone else I know who hasn't done this one yet - consider yourselves tagged.

xoxo

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Glad to see you back Lisa, thanks for doing the tag.

Dollydimps said...

Hello you!
When I worked Mon-Fri in a previous life, I always preferred a Monday off to a Friday!

Rachel said...

tis done hun xxx

Freckles said...

I don;t know enough people with blogs to do this one!!

Tracey said...

Have done this Lis but haven't tagged anyone else as everyone I know has already done it, Hope your keeping well hun and that we can catch up soon.
Tracey xxx