Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Seed Beads

These seed beads arrived this morning. It's the first time I've had decent seed beads, as I've tended to do more stringing than off-loom stuff in the past.

I know the bright citrus colours may not be to everyone's taste, but I love them. The 2 oranges in the top row are actually the same colour (the paler of the 2). Once I teach myself how to do the styles I need I'll be able to get cracking on this making these into something.

As I enjoyed adding a couple of my favourite things in my last post, here's another:

This crystal globe was given to Stu and I as a wedding present from a couple of our neighbours. It's absolutely gorgeous - the globe itself is about 7 or 8 inches in diameter.

On a final note, finished my SVQ level 4 in Management, along with 2 enhancement units on Thursday. Really enjoyed doing it, but also really glad it is all done now.

No comments: